Cheap Car Rental Naples Capodichino Airport
There are many locations one can visit here like the Capodimonte Royal Palace and Museum, the Cathedral, San Martino Monastery and Museum, the Catacombs of San Gennaro or the San Domenico Maggiore. 15 Kilometers south-east of Naples on the shores is the Vesuvius volcano, which is the only volcano on the European mainland.NAPLES AIRPORT GUIDE
There are some spectacular views to be seen from there. One way of moving around in this area is by renting a car. Check our website for the best rates.
Naples international airport is one of the gate ways to Italy and the rest of Rome. It is located 5.9km north east of the city in the Capodichino district of Naples. It is centrally located near the city, which is the third most populated municipality in Italy, and is infamous for major traffic snarl ups. Therefore, you may need to use car hire services to reach to your destination quickly. It also serves as a military airbase. It has easy access to the city’s major highways that lead to Rome and other towns by use of rental cars self drive or with a chauffeur. The airport has two terminals with a third one under planning so as to increase the number of flights to various destinations across the world.
The airport has some facilities that are provided to enhance customer satisfaction such as:
- Customer service desks located on the ground floor in arrivals for any queries and valet services for any customer who needs them.
- Enhanced security checks to ensure that all passengers and staff travel and arrive safely to and from their destinations.
- Emergency services and paramedics are available 24hrs for any emergency need as well as special services for the pregnant and disabled passengers such as wide pavements and special elevated cushioned seats.
- Cars hire services at great prices for both used and new cars.
- 24hr lost and found property services.
- Restaurants, bars, cafes and snack bars for a hearty Italian snack or buffet for that hungry traveler prior or after a long journey.
- Airport parking available at discounted rates offered for short or long term periods located at the main entry way to the airport.
- Banks, post office, ATMS, bureau de change in both arrival and departures for easy access to money and communication with your loved ones.
- For those who love to shop there are various luxurious department stores and duty free shops in the departures lounge for all your needs
After a long flight, one needs a place to kick off their shoes and relax in a serene atmosphere while taking in the city’s breathtaking scenery in the various three and four star hotels and inns located near the airport. These hotels are accessible through cheap car hire providers at the airport. One can get into the city from the airport by road at the A2 exit along the bypass road (Tangenzuale), a toll road. The hotels also cater for the physically disabled customers buy equipping their hotels with lifts, ramps, wide pavements and reserved parking close to the main entry way.
Italy is one of the most frequented places in the world due to its rich historical past, and a first time visitor may find it difficult to get around the various sites for leisure or corporate events, family outings or even weddings. There are several car hire agencies available and have a plethora of vehicles to choose from. These vehicles include; deluxe cars, stretch limousines, vintage cars, vans and mini-buses according to your taste. If you so wish, you can get the services of a driver with your car for hire.
Useful Information Naples
Near Naples Capodichino Airport
Rent a car companies in Naples Capodichino Airport
Maggiore Naples Capodichino Airport
Locauto Naples Capodichino Airport
Sicily Naples Capodichino Airport
Europcar Naples Capodichino Airport
Sixt Naples Capodichino Airport